Followers

Thursday 24 December 2015

Go Jingle your own bells

Happy Christmas everyone I hope you are all ready for the festivities. We have got everything we need did the last little shop yesterday so today is cleaning day. Phil never understands why us women have to gut the house and deep clean at Christmas and when we go on out holidays he asked if it was so it looked good for the burglars hahaha (possibly) So like I said in my last but one post our Christmas will be spent over at my in Laws then Boxing day it will be a quiet one at home The card I am showing you now is the one I have made for my Phil



It’s an 8x8” card and I have kept it to the same style as my other Christmas cards the paper is from Far far hill which has been distressed and inked with fired brick DI
The image is from Make it Crafty and I love his cheeky cheesy grin I printed it out with the sentiment then distressed the edges and inked with the same DI
The image was then coloured with my polychromo pencils then I made a mask to do the background using DI



I die cut the snowflakes and frantaged them then added gems for added sparkle






For the inside I used the same paper and brought the image through using him on the outer bottom corners then added a verse




And there you have my Christmas card for my wonderful hubby
Once again I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and I will see you all very soon




Challenges

http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ father christmas

http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/freshly-brewed-challenge-dec-2-29-ag.html ATG Christmas

http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/challenge-8-h-heartfelt-pencil.html 
HEART FELT CHRISTMAS

http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk/ ATG CELEBRATE

http://traumfabrik-challenge.blogspot.com.au/ SANTA

9 comments:

Jo said...

Merry Christmas my crafty friend.....have fun!
hugs Jo x

Bernadet said...

I adore your coloring Jacki!
Can you tell me on what paper you printed your digi's?

Gail said...

Awesome card. I love the image and your coloring is fabulous. GREAT snowflakes!!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Hugs, Gail

Twingomaus said...

Very cute ;) thanks for joining us your Card at the Dreamfactory Challenge.

Greetings Andrea

Conny said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the "Santa" on it!
Thanks for joining us at Dreamfactory Challenge!
Hugs,
Conny

Mrs A. said...

I love your colouring and your shading is great. That is one thing I have a problem with. Knowing where to put it. Light source is beyond me. Just been looking back through your blog. The burning question is who won the Christmas quiz this year? Lol. Hugs Mrs A.

Kartenstempeltina said...

Wunderschön gemacht, der ist einfach toll anzuschauen, danke dir für deine Teilnahme bei der Traumfabrik, liebe grüsse Bettina

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jacki. Such a fantastic Christmas card. Love the colour combination, the image is so cute and I adore those stunning snowflakes, they finish the card off just right. Fabulous sentiment too.
Love Sandra xxxx

Marilyn said...

What a great card! Super image, flawless colouring and I love that snowflake but of course, Frantage is one of my fave embellishments to use.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll be back again soon.