Followers

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

Hello peeps I hope you are all fine and dandy and all is well. I thought I would share another of the cards I made last week, I still have a few more to do oh well I’ll do my best.



So I will get straight to it. This one hasn’t been made for family members but I still wanted it to be a stylish card with thought and care put into it.
As is per usual the card is 8x8” and I have again gone for clean and simple look I have used for most (all) my Christmas cards this year
The paper again I think is from pixel scrapper but please don’t hold me to it as really can’t remember as I didn’t make notes and I do have some digital papers where I didn’t file them under the creators name (way back when)


Anyhoo I printed the images are of course from Mo Manning I have merged 2 images again from the ragged collection I have used Kelly and Martha   I have to say Martha is one of my favourites I just love the expression on her face she’s adorable, anyway back to it I printed them off together with the sentiment which is from MCS. I then coloured the image in using my polychrome pencils then I distressed and inked the edges in shabby shutters DI and the paper in crushed olive DI.


I then used the dies from memory box and I cut them out on green pearlised card then frantaged them before adding a gem and sticking to the card.


I decided to colour the images for the insert keeping them separate and one for each page again coloured with polychromo pencils and added a verse to finish off





And there you have it I hope you like it and I will see very soon with another one but until then have a great week and take care
 



Challenges

http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/challenge-258-non-traditional-christmas.html ATG/ Christmas

http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/  ATG

http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/ ATG christmas

http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ ATG

http://creativecornerchallenges.blogspot.de/ Winter

http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.ca/ winter

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.ca/ Happy Holidays



Happy Crafting


14 comments:

KandA said...

Wonderful card Jacki. Love those two Mo images you merged and your CAS design xx

Bernadet said...

Wowww Jacki, your blown me away with your great coloring!
I just come here by accidentally on your blog. But I am so glad that I found you.
You are a true color artist.
I don't will miss a thing from your cards and I become a follower to

Bunny said...

This is great. I love when 2 images are merged. Your coloring skills are very good. Great project and my face would look like that if I had cute birds landing on me.

Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

BEAUTIFUL card and colouring Jacki, I love your card and so will the recipient.
Hope 2016 is good to you.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I am really to happy to repeat my comments about your beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges, hope to see you again.

Nathalie said...

So cute christmas card. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie DT

cass said...

Wonderful card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet for our "Winter" Challenge

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. I hope to see you again next time.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 259 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful image and lovely coloured. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this month. Hope to see you back here again in 2016. Happy holidays. Judy DT

DOBROSŁAWA said...

Cute a card. Thanks for joining at our challenge CCCB
Dobroslawa DT

Theresa said...

beautiful card. great attention to detail. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx.
http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jacki. Oh what a beautiful card. I love those images, fabulous snowflakes and lovely colours. Just wonderful.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Kim Bell said...

Beautiful card your coloring is amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamp,
Hugz
Kim