Followers

Monday 10 August 2015

Baby BOOM!!!!!

Hiya well I said I’d be back very soon with another baby card and well have I ever let you down…. It seems everyone is having a little girl too must be something in the water (0: So anyhoooo here is the card I made it’s for the daughter of a friend of ours their little boy now has a little sister to pick on I mean love and adore.





The papers are from bearly mine (no longer running)they are beautiful papers and ones I do keep going back to for certain cards(not just baby cards either) I distressed and inked with worn lipstick, spun sugar and a little picked raspberry.
For the LO I followed a PTW sketch I do love their sketches they are so easy to interpret into your own style but still easy to see the LO.






The gorgeous image is of course a Mo Manning cutie called baby fairy Flora redux and I think she is adorable and just right for a bonny wee girl.


I have coloured in with a mix of pro markers and prisma pencils to add detail and more definition.






To embellish the card I decided against using baby embellishments as such and as it had been a while since I had made some flowers for a card I thought why not so out came my ribbon (I needed it anyway for the bow) and these are what I came up with I also decided to make some pearly ones to go behind just to add a little cutsie factor.
I made a double fussy bow and through the knot on the smaller bow I added 2 jump rings onto which I attached a little baby charm of two little feet (I really have no idea where I go these from sorry but they are so sweet)






To Finish as per usual we move onto the insert I used the same verse I used for the last baby card I made, it ‘s just a really sweet verse that so right for a baby girl. Of course I matted the verse onto paper that was used on the front and also brought image through to pull it all together, under which I added the baby details.





So there you have it my baby card as promised I hope you like it and I will see you very with a special birthday card.
Until then listed below are the challenges I would like to enter and another look at the sweet image




   Challenges









Happy crafting




5 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Jacki. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jacki. How beautiful. So prety and very delicate. I love the design, fabulous papers and so wonderfully embellished. Your bow is just "Out of this World" and I just love those delicate beaded flowers. A PERFECT CREATION.
Good Luck with the challenges.
Hope you are ok, have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this image and your girly card, so sweet

Lisa J said...

WOW! This is amazing and the person receiving it will be thrilled. Its beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT CCC Digi Creations

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wow, this is a wonderful creation! Image and colouring are beauitful! I love papers and flowers!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge "ATG". Ileanaxx