Followers

Saturday 24 December 2016

It's Christmas



Merry Christmas to all my crafty friends and family I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas
My card for you today is my FINAL Christmas card for 2016 I hope  you like it
It’s one I made for my lovely Mom and Dad in Law the LO and papers are more or less the same as the last card I did with the Ragged Santa

I ripped some of the papers to give a very shabby effect distressed all the edges and inked. I splattered with diluted paint and Starlights  
The image is called Father Christmas from Mo Manning love her images as you all know,
I coloured him in with a mix of Pablo, Polychromo, Luminance and prisma pencils, He had already been printed onto Kraft so there was no need to add any background just cut out and added some cheese cloth.
To embellish the card I made a wreath using elements from Festive Christmas collection (polkadoodles) which I cut out and embossed with clear embossing powder then popped in freezer for a few minutes to make them crack the snowflakes are from Memory box which I frontages .
 And finally the bow which is made from hessian threads (my go to Christmas thing this year) with a large red button.
For the insert I did the same as the ragged Santa using the papers for the front, leaving the image uncoloured and added the verse.
So there it is hope you like. Again I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and I will see you soon


Here is a list of all the links you will need to find what I used







Challenges









Happy Crafting
Jacki XX

7 comments:

Khristina Sorge said...

This is just beautiful! I love anything with Father Christmas. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT this month.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A REALLY beautiful card Jacki, beautiful colouring too.
Faith
x
Hope you had a Great Christmas
wishing you a Happy New Year

Eekers said...

This is so lovely! And your colouring is fabulous! :) Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

MagsB said...

This is beautiful, a festive classic - I love the Santa image and your gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge.

love Mags B DT x

Stempelomi said...

great card!Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

sweet art designs said...

Wonderful creation. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

Maike from Maikreations said...

Lovely card! The colours look great together!!! Thanks for playing with us at Cards und More and a happy new year!
Maike ;o)
PS: Sorry for the late comment!