Followers

Monday 13 February 2017

Love you to bits




Hello my favourite people I hope you all well I actually felt a little better the weekend so managed to get a little card making done. Seems like forever since I last made a card from scratch. 

Anyway I needed to make a card for Valentines for Phil (well we have to show willing don’t we haha (he knows I love him really). My card is my usually 8x8” and papers from pixels scrapper (all links below)

I distressed edges and inked with distress inks then matted onto white card which I coloured again with distress ink.
The image is by Mo Manning called love you to bits isn’t she adorable I had so much fun colouring her (I know I am so easily pleased just give me a cute image and some pencils and I’m as happy as 9 pence) 

I coloured with a mix of polychrome, luminance, lyra and Pablo pencils then masked of the image and created the background. 

I made some small tags with the greetings and added them with some hessian threads (yep still using them lol) then added some heart buttons to finish the outside.

For the insert I did my usual style using the papers from front and bringing the image through this time fading it into the background and laying the verse over it.

Hope you like it and hopefully I will see you soon










Happy Crafting
Jacki XX




7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! a lovely image and beautiful card.
Faith
x

Dana Johnson said...

Such a cute image and your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

N-Eva said...

Wow this is just stunning. Nice work. Love the colours, love the image which you have coloured so beautifully and just love your design. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Céline said...

too cute

thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, super cute!..Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
Wendy x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jacki. ​Thanks for joining us at House of Cards this month. We hope to see you again soon.

​E​m AKA Creative Em
HOC DT

Rosmarie said...

This is such a gorgeous and super cute card, Jacki! Love your flawless coloring!!
Thanks for joining us at House of Cards this month.
Rosi x