Followers

Monday 26 June 2017

70 Nah!!!!!!!



Good afternoon crafty peeps I have another birthday card to share with you today this is another for my Fi that I haven’t shared with you yet. It’s one I made for my daughter to send to him

The papers are from Pixel scrapper and the image is from Mo Manning which I have coloured with prisma and polychrome pencils then added a couple of buttons to embellish it.

I made the sentiments a little tongue in cheek as that is howmy daughter is.
Finally to finish off I made the insert to match.
Hope you like it and I will see you very soon.




        



Challenges





Happy Crafting
Jacki xx

3 comments:

KandA said...

Super card Jacki and such a fabulous image xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER card, Fabulous colouring and Great sentiments
Faith
x

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

Great job. Beautifully coloured. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge
Good luck
DT Lynda x