Followers

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Lil' Miss Sugarpops Giggles



the weather is going to get cooler now what a joke why can’t we have a decent run of sunny weather.
Anyway I am back to share another card I have recently made but not been able to share with you for one reason or another
This card was made for the new release launch a couple of weeks ago of Lil’ Miss Sugarpops over at Polkadoodles

For this card I have made a crossover pocket card as the kits are mainly meant for pocket letters and such I wanted to carry the idea of using pockets on my cards and what  better way than this style.

To make these cards is really easy you just need 2 square cards and attach then together then cut the corners off the front pieces, decorate the card as you desire making sure you do the inside back panel and the 2 front corner then stick the fronts down but remembering only to stick down and the bottom lol, then embellish as you want. 

I used sentiments and flowers from the collection and some lace to embellish mine. . I then made the inner piece for this you need it slightly smaller than your main card so it can come in and out and then matt and layer with your desired papers then add your image. For mine I added giggles and the sentiment of the same. I coloured the image with a mix of polychromo and Prisma pencils. You could decorate the back of this as well if you want by matting with the papers you have used then maybe adding a verse and writing your own greeting.I also made 2 handles using edging dies from spellbinders  and add a bow to each to hide the join under the papers.

Anyway that is my card for today I hope you like it links are below to all things Polkadoodles and I will see you again very soon

http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/new/added-in-june/






Challenges





http://stinkininkers.blogspot.co.uk/ GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN



Happy Crafting
Jacki xx

10 comments:

Mimi said...

This is so cute! I am so impressed with your coloring... wow! This bows are such a sweet touch, too. Thanks for linking at the SOS pink challenge.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautifully made Jacki, so VERY pretty.

I'm OK with the weather as it is, although it did reach 34C here this afternoon, would love it if it didn't have the humidity with it. Never happy about the weather are we? LOL.
Faith
x

Terri's Cards N More said...

Such a sweet card. Love the image and your coloring of the image is beautiful. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

Juls said...

Such a fabulous creation with such gorgeous details xx

Gina said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the sweet image, and the lovely lacy pocket :D Thank you for joining in at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

Lin said...

Lovely design. The image is so pretty and coloured to perfection too.

Thank you for sharing in our Square card challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley

Wishcraft said...

Super sweet image and a very pretty card, fab design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Christi Conley said...

What an adorable card! I've never seen these products before & they are so cute! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Stinkin' Inkers ~ Christi, DT

Anna said...

This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Anna

Julie Odil said...

Very cute, Jacki. I like the card design. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Julie, DT member