Followers

Friday 26 January 2018

Bee-cause I love you


Hello peeps, I’m here today to share my DT post for MO Manning I am still pinching myself about being on this DT (even if it is for a short time)lol.
Anyway let’s get on with my card, this is ANOTHER first for me. Yep can you believe it, check me out trying new things hahaha.
My card is roughly about 6x7”,  I then cut a frame using sue Wilson dies.


I then got some vellum and got to creating the magic lol. Now this is the first for me.
To create the background I stamped (yes physically stamped)  the hearts onto the vellum and then embossed with white embossing powder this created the resist technique I needed. Then I got playing I sprinkled different shades of red brushos onto the vellum and then sprayed lightly with water. I had to be careful not to add to much water as I didn’t want the vellum to buckle too much, I also wanted to still see some of the dots of brushos I didn’t want them all to blend away.
I then punched different size and shaped hearts out of card and coloured with brushos (I just have way to much fun with these paints) then added glossy accents and let dry


Now the fun bit I started to colour my image called Be-Mine she is just so stinking cute I love her. I
coloured her with a mix of polychromo and prisma pencils, then fussy cut her out. I also cut out the sentiment I printed out with her.


Then I put it all together adding the vellum behind the frame then putting the cutie to one side of the card, adding the sentiment then the punched hearts and BINGO all done
Hope you like it and I will see you soon
Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used








Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

10 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An amazing card with wonderful design features, very clever and yes that image is "stinkin cute", a FABULOUS card.
Faith
x

Sarah said...

This is adorable Jacki xx

Tammy L said...

Great card and I love all the work you put into the background! Some fun layers and textures. Thanks for playing along with us at Color Crazy Craft Challenge and hope to see you again.
Tammy GDT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this charming image - makes for an adorable card, Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous card. Mo´s image is super cute and I am thrilled how you done background. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

Judy V said...

Adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Unknown said...

Stunning, a fabulous background and she is so sweet !
Hugs Kaz xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Jacki thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
Dianne xx
DT for CC

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena DT

samanthadesigns said...

Such an artistic card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog! -Samantha (DT)