Followers

Friday 4 May 2018

Holy Communion

Happy Friday my crafty friends I hope you are all well. What is going on with our weather here in the UK it’s mad it’s more like February than May. Talking of May I turn the big 5 0 in a couple of weeks getting old not good lol, I sure don’t feel or act it though hehehe.
Anyway enough about that I have another card for you today as my Friday inspiration over at Mo’s Digital Pencil, and my card is one I was asked to make  for a boys first communion. This is what I came up with.


I made it quite clean and simple using just one paper from Pixel Scrapper then printing the image and sentiment all together on a large piece of watercolour paper. I then coloured in with my Polychromo pencils. 

To embellish I used a silver crucifix which I added some blue thread to create a bow, I also punched 2 crosses and heat embossed them with silver embossing powder.


To finish the card I made the insert in my usual way using the paper from the front and bringing the image through to tie it all together and added a fitting verse.


So there you have it I hope you like it and I will see you very soon with another make
Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used








Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A delightful card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FABULOUS Jacki, love his angelic grin, a Super card.

50 ay? All I can say is it was my worst anticipated birthday ever, but in the end turned out to be the best I had had. I then realised it was another day but Special, hope your day is too.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Love it! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations . Ciao, Lisa

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card and perfect embellishments, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxxxxx

Wendy L said...

Should have said craft rocket,
Xxxx